Mounir Benjelloun Andaloussi Azhari.
· Degree in Economic Science.
· Founder of the first Islamic community in the Region of Murcia in 1993.
· Founder of the Islamic Federation of the Region of Murcia in 2005.
· Founding Member of the Committee of Islamic Federations of Spain in 2008.
· Organising Member of the first Muslim fair in Spain.
· Chair of the Spanish Federation of Islamic religious entities (FEERI) since 2010.
· General Secretary of the Islamic Commission of Spain (CIE).
· Chair of the Islamic Commission of Spain (CIE) since November 2012.
· Member of the Advisory Commission of Religious Freedom in Spain, Ministry of Justice.
· Chair of the Technical Committee of Halal Standardisation in Spain CTN 308, AENOR.
· Lecturer and attendee at several national and international Conferences.